What I Read
This week I finished up Cloud Cuckoo by R.E. Palmer – a YA Science Fiction Dystopian, which was a fantastic 2nd book in the Never Dawn series. My daughter and I have fallen head over in heals in love with this author and his series. I seriously cannot wait for book three in the trilogy! I also started to read The Forgotten Girls by Owen Laukkanen, which is a brand new Suspense/Mystery/Thriller. Although it isn’t a genre of book I usually spend a lot of time reading, I am enjoying it so far. Look forward to reviews of these two books in the near future!
Upcoming Reviews & Things
- Monday, January 30 – Review: Tormented By Ghosts
- Wednesday, February 1 – Review: My Fair Assassin
- Friday, February 3 – Free Fiction Friday #74
- Sunday, February 5 – Weekend Wrap-Up #23
- Monday, February 6 – Review: Bite of a Vampire
- Wednesday, February 8 – Cerulean Series Giveaway!
- Friday, February 10 – Free Fiction Friday #75
- Sunday, February 12 – Weekend Wrap-Up #24
- Monday, February 13 – Review: Intriguing Proposition
- Wednesday, February 15 – Review: Cloud Cuckoo
- Friday, February 17 – Free Fiction Friday #76
- Sunday, February 19 – Weekend Wrap-Up #25
- Monday, February 20 – Review: Legacy of Lies
- Friday, February 24 – Free Fiction Friday #77
- Sunday, February 26 – Weekend Wrap-Up #26
- Monday, February 27 – Review: The Forgotten Girls
What Was Posted
- January 22 – Weekend Wrap-Up #21
- January 23 – Book Review: Silver City Seduction
- January 25 – Book Review: The Never Dawn
- January 27 – Free Fiction Friday #73 (YA Fantasy/Coming of Age)
What I Did
I honestly don’t know where this week went. Between chores, homeschooling my daughter, and getting ready to move in the near future, it seems like time just slipped by. To be honest, I hardly even remember this week! Luckily, I did get a bit of reading done, and caught back up on all the dishes that have been sitting around my house since the beginning of January due to being on bed rest. At least my back finally healed! I’m back to running around like a mad woman from room to room!
More reading. Packing. Cleaning. Watching way too much YouTube and playing games. You know, the usual. I feel like I haven’t had much time to write in the last few weeks, and I’d certainly like to get more done on that, but right now packing up my house and cleaning has taken priority. Hopefully once I have my own office things will go a little smoother!