What I Read
Absolutely nothing. Oops! It was my husband’s birthday this week!
Upcoming Reviews & Things
- Monday, February 6 – Review: Bite of a Vampire
- Wednesday, February 8 – Cerulean Series Giveaway!
- Friday, February 10 – Free Fiction Friday #75
- Sunday, February 12 – Weekend Wrap-Up #24
- Monday, February 13 – Review: Intriguing Proposition
- Wednesday, February 15 – Review: Cloud Cuckoo
- Friday, February 17 – Free Fiction Friday #76
- Sunday, February 19 – Weekend Wrap-Up #25
- Monday, February 20 – Review: Legacy of Lies
- Friday, February 24 – Free Fiction Friday #77
- Sunday, February 26 – Weekend Wrap-Up #26
- Monday, February 27 – Review: The Forgotten Girls
- Friday, March 3 – Free Fiction Friday #78
- Sunday, March 5 – Weekend Wrap-Up #27
What Was Posted
- January 29 – Weekend Wrap-Up #22
- January 30 – Book Review: Tormented By Ghosts
- February 1 – Book Review: My Fair Assassin
- February 3 – Free Fiction Friday #74
What I Did
It was a pretty busy week for me. It was my husband’s birthday on the second, so my whole schedule kind of went off kilter, and I didn’t get a lot of work done—but I’m so far ahead on my scheduled posts right now, that it didn’t really matter—and sometimes it’s nice to take a break!
I need to get some books read! I’ve got a Cerulean Series Giveaway being posted on Wednesday (so keep your eye out!), and I’d like to get The Forgotten Girls read. My biggest problem with that is that the formatting kind of got messed up for me, so the book reads with four or five lines of numbers in between every half sentence on the actual page. It is super annoying to read right now, even though the book is really interesting. I just need to push through and try to ignore the formatting.